banner image

Woman In South Africa Looking For A God Fearing Man On Oct 17,

Woman In South Africa Looking For A God Fearing Man
Meet Shezi, a 42 years old woman in South Africa looking for a God fearing man for a long-term relationship. This single mother of two is interested in a man who doesn’t smoke or drink.

Here is how this Woman in South Africa looking for a God fearing man described herself and the kind of man she wants.


How would you describe yourself?
I’m mature, easy going and fun loving. I enjoy a quiet life, nothing hectic or dramatic.

I love to be surrounded by people with honest good intentions and transparency is valuable to me because that’s how I like to also invest myself in others as I build mutually beneficial relationships and friendships.

I work hard but I also know how to maintain a balance by finding and designing pleasurable ways of celebrating life, spending time with family, friends and those connected to me.

I’m devoted to my Christian values and principles..because of what I believe, I manage to enjoy a peaceful life filled with hope, love and I have a great reliable approach to life’s unpredictable challenges and surprises.

I am looking for
I’m looking to connect with a God fearing, kind and understanding person who would be ready to get to know what I’m all about not just by looking at me but by investing time to discover who I really am – the person that he will appreciate, enjoy and be able to see himself exploring a new life experience in this magnificent journey of life..because I also look forward to discovering the true him he desires to be known and appreciated for.


Someone quite friendly and free-spirited yet focused and responsible..someone with sober habits would be preferable.

Woman In South Africa Looking For A God Fearing Man On Oct 17, Woman In South Africa Looking For A God Fearing Man On Oct 17, Reviewed by Unknown on 23:09 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing darling please watspp me on this no 0798044650lets enjoy being together thnx mammy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.