banner image

Am Rich, I Need A Sugar Boy, Comment Your Number And I Will Contact You

Hi there, am Elizabeth from South Africa, and am searching for a sugar boy in Nigeria. One major reason WHY I absolutely love and adore Nigerians, especially the men, is because of their respect for Women.




After seeing relationships My[lockercat] friends have with Nigerian Men, and looking back to the crappy relationships I had with my fellow country guys, I think Nigerian Men are much more better for Me.





So am searching for a Nigerian guy, and he must be above 18 years,[/lockercat] does not smoke.
Am Rich, I Need A Sugar Boy, Comment Your Number And I Will Contact You Am Rich, I Need A Sugar Boy, Comment Your Number And I Will Contact You Reviewed by Unknown on 08:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.