banner image

25 Years Old Australian Nurse Seeking A Funny Man

A 25 years old Australian Nurse is seeking a funny Black man of at least 18 years old for long-term dating.
This Australian Nurse who lives and work in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia is single, has never been married and have no children.
She doesn’t smoke but drinks socially. She doesn’t like people who smoke either. This 25 Years Old Australian Nurse is interested in a man who can make her laugh and smile always even if she has to pay for it.

Here is how this 25 Years Old Australian Nurse described herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?

Hi Hi! I’m a crazy, outgoing person who has a passion for animal welfare. I work as a Veterinary Nurse and love to travel! I love to experience new things and try things I’ve never tried before!
I love a good SCI-FI and to snuggle with someone one on the couch, or to just spend the day on the beach with mates!

I am looking for

Someone who is easy going and gets me! I love to travel, and I want to continue to travel the world, so ideally someone who would like to join me on my adventures.
Personality is everything, I need someone who makes me laugh!

If you are interested in this Australian Nurse and want to connect with her, if you are willing to relocate to Australia for this Sugar Mummy, then you are eligible to apply.  to apply to this Australian Nurse now.
25 Years Old Australian Nurse Seeking A Funny Man 25 Years Old Australian Nurse Seeking A Funny Man Reviewed by Unknown on 03:48 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Text me on email

    humayunkabir18862@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can love you mummy and make you happ #contact me 0718906310

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.